
Marquez has a good friend whose family is moving to Brazil this
month to do ministry over there. They are also our neighbors
and have been such a blessing in our lives. I always bring Marquez
and his two buddies home from AWANA and the 3 boys came up
with the idea to have a sleepover after AWANA since it would be
the last time. I agreed, but now the morning after I am wondering
why. It was a school night and they stayed up until 2:30 am. I told
them to go to sleep after Home Alone got over (which would have
been11:30. Orin and I went to sleep and now I am wondering what
they did for 3 hrs. after that- just talking they said! You'd think
they were girls, it cracks me up. One of the greatest gifts in life God
gives us is good friends. Marquez is so sweet, he even let Makaylee
come to his sleepover in her Disney Princess sleeping bag. I thought
she'd be asleep shortly but she wasn't so I had to put her to bed at
10:30pm because she had kindergarten this morning. Hopefully
she isn't too much of a bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment