Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Orin's a huge Lego fan so he ordered the kids this Lego Advent Calendar online. They get excited every night to open a new window and see what they get to build. The city is just a cardboard backdrop so they decided to make a real Lego city for all the pieces once the advent calendar is done.


Orin and Marquez tag team on the courthouse and Makaylee is building a red coffee shop. Nyah eats Legos so she watches from the confines of her playpen which she is not too happy about!


We have a new committee date for Makaylee's sister- January 14th! I got to work on a letter to their birth mother asking for a letter in support of our family since I know she would want her two daughters to grow up together. She is out of state and moves a lot so I hope she gets the letter. Praying hard now... but actually feel a real sense of peace I haven't had with our other adoptions. I am actually fine if our family isn't chosen. I will feel disappointed I'm sure but I am happy with the children God has so graciously given us to parent. And I have my hands full with these three so instead of worrying too much like I am prone to do, I am leaving this one up to God. Which is what I'm always supposed to do anyways. Only now I am content. I am happy with our family the way it is. Wow, did I just say that? I can't believe that I've come to this place in my life finally. With adoption journies for three children it is always waiting, waiting, waiting, and we aren't waiting anymore. It is a very nice place to be and I am enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment