I lift up my eyes to the hills,
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Christmas Pictures
Only 11 more days, Mommy!
The elf had to take Nyah off Santa's lap the second she got on. She wasn't having any of that! Marquez thought it was pretty funny...
...until Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas and then he got embarrassed! Too funny! Makaylee wouldn't even come close enough to Santa to get in the picture Orin took.
I got your family picture/Christmas card in the mail today - Thank you so much for sending that! Poor Nyah, she looked like she was NOT having a good time!
I hope that when I come back to Oregon in the spring, we are able to get together - I would love to see you and Orin and meet your kids.
how come you aren't sitting on santa's knee?:)
ReplyDeletelove your kids.
I got your family picture/Christmas card in the mail today - Thank you so much for sending that! Poor Nyah, she looked like she was NOT having a good time!
ReplyDeleteI hope that when I come back to Oregon in the spring, we are able to get together - I would love to see you and Orin and meet your kids.
Merry Christmas!