It is such a relief to have that done and over with. I
have been putting it off for 7 months now because it
seemed too complicated and I just didn't want to deal with
it. But I am glad we decided to try to do it on our own
instead of using an attorney b/c it really wasn't that bad
(and I had tons of help from a friend). Now we'll have to
wait and see if I filled out the paperwork right. An
Oregon birth certificate should come in the mail in 1-2
months if I did!
Nyah has been so persistent lately in trying out motor
skills tasks. She doesn't give up at a task even when
she isn't successful. She tried to put on Orin's shoes
for 10 minutes the other day! Putting the key in the
gear of her trike was hard but she stayed at it. She
likes a challenge and sure knows how to celebrate when
she masters something!





Yeah! Those Ethiopian girls are determined!
ReplyDeleteThat is SUPER cute! Nice job Nyah! I remember those days. (Although, we have some of that still going with Christine at 3 years old) Enjoy them, as they seemt o go by so fast!
ReplyDelete