

Makaylee has so much fun at her basketball games that it is hard to keep her focused. She is one big ball of silly wildness...
playing on the sidelines as they wait for their rotation to go in
This special little girl is Biruktawit. That is Nyah's Ethiopian name, too. They both came home from Ethiopia within a month of each other. Makaylee and her have formed a fast friendship and have a unique bond. She can't wait to go to her house today!I ended up sending Makaylee to school yesterday with a picture of herself when she was 2. That is the earliest picture we have of her. She said that her teacher thought it was so cute. And it was! She could have done Huggies ads she was so adorable. I asked her if she saw her classmates pictures and she said "Yeah, they were so cute, too!" She didn't even notice the age difference. Whew! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I shouldn't have been so worried, I mean, nothing phases this girl. Nothing gets her down.
She has such a wonderful smile!
ReplyDeleteJill - I met your Mom last week at our YWAM Ethiopian Fellowhip Night and she gave me your blog address. My husband and I are becoming parents for the first time through Ethiopian adoption. We have a referral for a 2 1/2 yo boy and a 4 mos girl. We hope to travel in June... Lord willing. I really enjoyed talking to your Mom and look forward to what the future holds for all of us. Rachel
ReplyDelete