I knew this was bound to come someday, I just wasn't prepared for it yet. The assignment adoptive parents dread. The note home from the teacher. "Parents, please send a baby picture of your child to school for a project." Poor Makaylee. She'll be the only one in her class without one. Orin said to cut one out of a magazine. Maybe.
I would totally download one from someone else and print it off at walmart of somewhere...no one will know but you and her and the she won't have to answer weird questions
ReplyDeleteThere was the one picture you posted online...I think from when she was a toddler? Or younger? That is something I haven't thought about as a prospecting adoptive/foster parent. I will be praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThey have those "what will you look like in the future" things...too bad they don't have the reverse. How does SHE handle things like that?
ReplyDeleteno fun, but yeah, do you have any of her under the age of 1? Just do the best you can. If you seem positive and like it's not a big deal, it makes it easier for her. this is something that will probably happen again, so if you don't panic, it will get easier for makaylee - hopefully. praying for her and you guys!
ReplyDelete