Tuesday, March 16, 2010

End of Season

Still no letter in the mail regarding what the decision was for Makaylee's little sister and its been a week now...
It was the end of basketball on Sunday and the team celebrates a great season. Makaylee scored her first basket at the last game!

She was so proud of her first trophy. She even brought it to bed with her that night.


Nyah loves a good party!


She got right to making friends and running around after we ate.

Its feels good to not have practices and games to go to all the time now but our neighbor already talked us into putting Makaylee in flag football with her daughter. Here we go again! Biruktawit will be on her team, too.

2 comments:

  1. You have the greatest kids and they have the greatest Mom:) Next time we get together I want to talk to you about domestic adoption:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm just doing some catch up. You are in my prayers & I wish the best for your family. I hope you hear something soon!

    ReplyDelete