No letter ever came in the mail as promised about what they decided about Makaylee's sister. But they did call and say they decided to let the gal with her other sister adopt her instead of us. Its too bad they think that would be too many children for our family, because I think the more the merrier! With each child we have added, the joy multiplies!
But God has been good to us and we are counting our blessings! So instead of sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves, our friend Lilian suggested we go to the tulip farm out in Woodburn. I thought the kids wouldn't be very excited because its just flowers, but they were really pumped. And it was only $5 /vehicle- now that's some cheap fun!
Have I mentioned how much we enjoy Lilian? I love that she teaches the kids good old fashioned manners and etiquette. You know, stuff that our generation has basically thrown to the wayside as old fashioned... Its not just for the Amish and my children are treating each other with a lot more respect lately :)








Yep, I believe the more the merrier too! Glad you had fun at the tulip place. Your kids look like they enjoyed it
ReplyDeleteHey Jill,
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing mother and blogger!
We are proud of you!
You too Orin... you are both wonderful parents!
Love you - Dad & Mom