I lift up my eyes to the hills,
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121
Friday, October 2, 2009
Lil' Miss Sunshine
"How old is he?" we were asked in Costco when Nyah was wearing this outfit. I thought blue was okay on girls if it has flowers on it. Apparantly not. I want to get her ears pierced so she stops being mistaken for a boy. Still trying to talk Orin into that one. He says she's too young.
Momma's girl
She likes to put the dishes in herself- has a mini-fit if you try to help her!
She so looks like a girl! Haven will be in a dress and I have been asked which one is a girl and which one is the boy....what?????
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a girl to me and not just any girl, but a walking girl!!!
ReplyDelete