Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Party

Makaylee was so proud of the cake she made her sister.

She did a pretty good job on it, I think. It was leaning, but that was my fault b/c when we were taking it out of the pan, some stuck to the bottom.


How do you delete photos you forgot to rotate?


first taste of frosting



Its a hit!




doubles as fingerpaint





Happy Birthday to You!






Now what do I do?




Not so sure about cake...




Actually, this is pretty good stuff.




Anyone want ice cream?




Did someone say ice cream?




She loves ripping books but we had a hard time getting her to rip her wrapping paper off.



more interested in the paper




So cute!




Princess




Its all about me!



So funny- was watching herself in the skylight and clapping!



too much excitement



swiped Mommy's birthday present



bedtime story



3 comments:

  1. Jill,

    That looks like a fun party! Tarik just turned one on Sept. 15, so our girls are only a month apart in age! Sorry I still haven't replied to your email--I've really been slacking on computer stuff lately... But anyway, we live in Arizona. We actually plan on moving to Oregon (Corvallis) as soon as we can sell our house, but so far it's been on the market almost two years with no luck.

    I love that picture where Nyah has her mouth wide open--that 'pose' reminds me of Tarik.

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the cake was a hit!!! I want to start teaching Alec to blow out a candle for his bday in Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a baker/decorator in the making.

    And Happy Birthday to Nyah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete