My sweet baby girl turned 1 today. It isn't hard to believe because she is acting more like a toddler now than a baby. She pretty much walks everywhere! Had her 12 month checkup today and is now 20 lbs. Poor baby, had to get 2 shots too. We'll save the other 2 for in a couple of weeks. Makaylee is making her a birthday cake and wrapped her presents up for her. It is funny, I think Makaylee is having more fun on Nyah's birthday than Nyah is! I so adore this little girl and feel so lucky that God picked me to be her Mommy. My greatest desire for her is that as she grows, I can lead her to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that she will love Him with all her heart, soul, mind, and strength. Then I have succeeded as a parent. Wow, the magnitude of that blows my mind and makes me realize that I need to be working on my heart everyday as well, so that I can be a good example of Christ's love.I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121
Friday, October 16, 2009
Happy Birthday Nyah Noelle
My sweet baby girl turned 1 today. It isn't hard to believe because she is acting more like a toddler now than a baby. She pretty much walks everywhere! Had her 12 month checkup today and is now 20 lbs. Poor baby, had to get 2 shots too. We'll save the other 2 for in a couple of weeks. Makaylee is making her a birthday cake and wrapped her presents up for her. It is funny, I think Makaylee is having more fun on Nyah's birthday than Nyah is! I so adore this little girl and feel so lucky that God picked me to be her Mommy. My greatest desire for her is that as she grows, I can lead her to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that she will love Him with all her heart, soul, mind, and strength. Then I have succeeded as a parent. Wow, the magnitude of that blows my mind and makes me realize that I need to be working on my heart everyday as well, so that I can be a good example of Christ's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment