I lift up my eyes to the hills,
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Spring is here in the Northwest!
Orin works on Marquez's defense with him. His offense is great; he scored 16 and 12 points in the last two games in his YMCA league!
Of course Nyah wants to be included!
just a swingin'
chasing ducks
Nyah couldn't get enough of the ducks. She's seen them in books but never in real life.
Too much fun!
Makaylee got her hair braided at a different salon this time. I love it. I can't take my eyes off it. I end up staring at it all day. The gal is such an artist with hair. Plus, she had a TV so Makaylee sat still for the whole 1.5 hrs. watching cartoons. Perfect!
wow go Marquez, that is great. So good to see ya'll.
ReplyDelete