Everyone had Monday off so we went to the Aquatic Park. Nyah loves baths so we thought she'd have a blast.
Makaylee sure had fun!
More lap sitting... he he, that's my Grandma's girl!At one point Grandma felt something warm on her lap and sure enough, she had gotten peed on :)
This was about as much as we ended up getting Nyah in the water. And she was only happy if she was on Grandma's lap. It was pretty fun. And then we went to see The Princess and the Frog. Not a fan of that movie. Too much evil, voodoo, and demons flying around. Not exactly what we wanted to expose the kids to. I did like the overall moral to the story though.



Looks like a fun President's Day. Sorry about your biopsy. I often wish I could go back and wear sunscreen too. :-(
ReplyDeletegoodness, hope you heal quickly!!!
ReplyDelete