Monday, February 15, 2010

LOVE

I am so glad that Valentines Day was on Sunday this year. Instead of pigging out on candy all day we got to go to church and celebrate the inventor of love. God is love! Sometimes when I think about his perfect love and all he has forgiven us and desires to be in relationship with us, it just blows me away. He pursues us. He dances over us with joy. I can't wait for heaven when we all have his kind of love. Perfect love. Whenever I am having a bad day or struggling with the behaviors of one of the kids, I pray and ask God to give me His kind of love for that person. Because His love never fails and mine does. And I do end up being filled with extra love that day. Now why don't I remember to ask for that every day?

beauty baby

No comments:

Post a Comment