He chose Paul and Silas in prison when the earthquake happened and they were set free. The jailer became a believer! Marquez was pretty stoked when the babysitter showed him how to use the gas stove to burn the edges of the yellow scroll to make it look old. I swear that's all he'll remember of this project! Boys:)
A surprise came in the mail the other day from my friend I used to nanny for. These cutie black boots for Nyah. The funny thing is, my sister picked the same ones out for me for Christmas and I took them back- my wardrobe was way to frumpy to pull these off. Now I wish I would have kept them to match with Nyah!
And these wall letters for the nursery were in the box! Love 'em. She really should go into business with these. She sells childrens' paintings for rooms and does letters on the side for fun.
And this little number Nyah is wearing. Except within a 1/2 hr. Nyah had opened the homeschool drawer and marked all over the dress with a neon orange marker. And her cheek, and her tongue... right before church. Thank you Stain Stick-you are my best friend.
Mommy's angel
Makaylee's brother moved in today and the kids are so excited. He needed a place to live and I couldn't say no. Hence the title "Changes." There will be a lot of adjustments and getting used to but we'll take it one day at a time. The good thing is now I will be relying on God a lot more every day than before when everything was in my comfort zone. And that is how faith can grow, when we learn to depend on Him.
I hope everyone adjusted quickly and well to the changes.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is new. I hope it goes well with Will. Is this a forever thing or just until another foster home opens up?
ReplyDelete