Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Cute!... but what is she?"




Every year we go with another adoptive family we met at church. This is our 5th or
6th year in a row. We are quite the herd when we get together :)






Yay, Daddy gets to go this year! He's usually still at work.





Everyone thought Nyah was a bug- I thought it was a monster- who knows?!





Marquez saw two other boys dressed in the same costume as him and was embarassed. I thought only girls feel this way. Kinda like when you show up to prom and someone else has on the exact same dress as you. He he.





It was packed downtown at 4pm- probably because all the dads wanted to get home
to see the big game :)




Nyah was mesmerized by all the different costumes!





Pizza break at our friends house before we go out again





Marquez is so cute!




Auntie Jenae dresses up in Orin's postal uniform to go to work the night shift at the hostpital.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are all so beautiful and adorable. I totally get the monster thing...that is what I thought she was. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete