
We decided to let Nyah feed herself the other night.
She's 13 months so I know she should have started this
long ago but I hate a mess. She feeds herself spaghetti
and toast and eggs and stuff, but not yogurt. But she
really had fun painting her face with her spoon. Since
this is our first baby, we found it quite entertaining!

beckoning the dog to lick her fingers

No wonder the dog has diarrea today. How do you get babies
to stop feeding the dog from their high chair? She always
dropping crackers and vegetables to her.

Time for a bath!
It is a HUGE mess, but a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteKids are dogs best friends:)
ReplyDeletehahaha, Haven is always feeding Tenley. I make Tenley go in a down stay, but the minute I'm doing something else she is over there cleaning up.
ReplyDeleteLooks like meal time at our house. no worries; I am the same way with letting jason feed himself. sometimes I just don't want to deal with the mess! and, this way I know how much he actually eats, instead of wastes.
ReplyDeletehe feeds our dog too... I tend to just tell the dog to go lay down somewhere else, because telling jason to stop only lasts for a moment.
parenting is so fun!