Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Homeschooling rocks


Homeschooling rocks. Marquez got to tour a college campus,
visit friends from Ethiopia, and then go home and do a Thanksgiving
tutorial online all in one day. He loved George Fox University and
got to see this tiny house that I shared with 7 other girls my junior
year that I was engaged to Orin. I couldn't show him married housing
where Orin and I lived my senior year because they had plowed it
down- it was condemned- even when we were living there! Marquez is
so cute. When Orin got home that night he informed him that he
wants to go to GFU too when he gets older. Hope his college fund
starts growing faster because at this point all we'll be able to
afford are the books.


Alec, Haven Nyah and Marquez -cutest kids ever:)

Becky's blog is naingandbeckysadoptionjourney.blogspot.com
if you want to check it out.


When we got home it was time to work on Marquez's homeschooling
for the day and Nyah wasted no time getting into trouble with
Mom's attention divided...



so cute its hard to concentrate on anything else



Diaper pails that swivel are loads of fun to put toys into
and watch them disappear.




Waiting for "Da" to get home and make us tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment