We have been married for 8 years on Tuesday! Papa and Nana wanted to watch the kids so we could have a nice date and some time to reflect on what else, each other. That is rare. Everything we do is for the kids so it was nice to spend some time with one another. I love our marriage; it is not perfect and we don't always agree on everything, but we are best friends, we have the same goals in life, and there's no one else in the whole world that we'd rather spend a Sunday with than each other. Who would have known that we'd be where we're at 8 years ago. If you would have told me I wouldn't have believed you. What is going to happen in the next 8 years? I can't wait to find out. God is full of awesome surprises!
...but we soon found our conversations and activities drifting back to the kids, wondering how they were doing, working in the yard for them, school shopping for them, etc.
Babies R US called and Nyah's crib finally came. It came 2 weeks ago except they made a mistake and it was black. I am going to be sad to see her leave our room. She's almost always slept in our room and I can hear her breathing at night so I know she's okay. So today, on her 10 month birthday she says goodbye to the travel crib in our room -
-and hello to her own room. I might move into the twin bed in there if I miss her too much.

Congrats to you two on 8 wonderful years!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversay!
ReplyDelete