Ben has been such a good boy lately. He really wanted a mowhawk so I gave in. Hey, you only live once!
I just love this painting. I love God's heart for the orphan and he gives us his heart for them as well. I want to care for as many as I possibly can. Is that crazy? This gal doesn't think so. Visit her blog www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com. What she is doing in Uganda is amazing. Last time I checked she is singlehandedly raising over 15 of God's precious children on her own.
Grandma doing strength training with Nyah. Her muscles are weak for her age and her pediatrician said she will have to do physical therapy if she doesn't catch up. She has already made so much progress in the month that she's been home though, I don't think she will need it.
Nyah tried this thingy I got to put fruit in so she can eat it w/o choking. I couldn't get her to suck on the banana through the net though. She just wants to gnaw on the handle.
Love your heart Jill! God has blessed you so much, and I know He will continue.
ReplyDeleteI think it's great you gave ben a mohawk. so funny. Josh would love to do that to Jason... maybe when he's older...
The thing nyah has is also great for ice cubes when they are teething. Or frozen fruits, maybe for the hot summer days. :)
I'm glad she is doing well. we will continue to pray for her progress!