Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 8 Month Birthday, Nyah!

Nyah just turned 8 months old and she babbles all day in her sweet little voice. The only thing she says- da da da da! Just in time for Father's Day :)
I am so happy that the attachment/bonding process is going so smoothly. She now clings to me when I hold her instead of arching her back and trying to get away. She always wanted to be picked up, she just didn't want the cuddling part of it. Now she initiates the closeness, putting her arm around me and her head on my chest or shoulder. Eye contact is improving as well, and she lights up everytime I walk into the room because she knows that she is going to be picked up. It is fun to see all the changes she is going through, both developmentally and emotionally.

1 comment: