Saturday, August 21, 2010

went to Blue Lake on Monday

Marquez and Nyah cover the sprayers

Makaylee is a load of fun! She has a riot wherever she goes! I love her zest for life :)



sweet baby Nyah


Nyah working on her sharing skills




Alec asked his mom to hold him and then dumped a bucket of water on her head when she picked him up! She didn't fall for that one again!





Marquez and Makaylee had a water fight






Watch out, Makaylee!







Auntie Leah, Uncle Jeff and Auntie Jenae came to visit that night




They took all the kids to Dairy Queen for us and Orin and I had a rare moment of peace and quiet.



Can't believe my little brother is turning 30 next month! Yep, we're officially old now.
They took Marquez camping yesterday at Beacon Rock. My brother and sister are so cool like that like. I hope I will be able to return the favor and be a cool aunt like that when they have kids someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment