Saturday, August 28, 2010

Marquez has been up in Tacoma visiting Grandpa and Grandma all week and we have missed him. It is fun to talk to him on the phone every night and see what he is up to.


Makaylee takes over one of Marquez's chores: emptying the dishwasher. Nyah insists she is old enough to help as well.

Ben is so proud of his peanut foam creations. What an artist!



went to a birthday party for the son of a fellow adoptive mom


Will taking a crack at the pinata


The pirate cake was awesome!




I went to check on Nyah during her nap yesterday and this is how I found her sound asleep. So funny! She falls asleep in the strangest positions.




a very healthy dinner of crackers in the Children's Museum at the Dove get together

center stage




Ben playing in the grocery store





Makaylee pretending she works at Safeway





loves to push buttons




my girls manning the cash registers




hi Mom



I see Daddy




water room fun



This is more fun than a bath!




No comments:

Post a Comment