Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Break

the kids watch TV in their Christmas blankets Nana knitted them

I often find Nyah napping with her bear by her side



Nyah's always hitting up someone up to read her a book


and play in the cottage with her




feeding her baby




Steph from www.adoptionmission-possible.blogspot.com is only $600 away from the amount of money they need to submit their dossier. They should be getting their approval letter from USCIS anytime and will be one step closer to their baby girl. Consider helping them by purchasing one of these cute T's, adult and child sizes available. Love seeing the Amharic!






2 comments:

  1. Random blog lurker question: do you know the artist who painted that picture of Jesus holding the child up on your sidebar. I think I need a print of that in our house... I MUST find one!

    staci.hopkin at gmail.com

    thank you in advance if you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting in my side bar is by the artist Liz Lemon Swindle and titled "The Worth of a Soul". You can find it for sale at www.world-wide-art.com

    ReplyDelete