Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma

went to Grandpa's church and got to meet Ester, a dear friend's baby recently home from Ethiopia



playing Penguin Rescue with Grandpa and Auntie Leah


Nyah prefers Grandma to me! She dives for Grandma anytime she is near and fusses if Orin or I try to hold her. She is definately attached to my mom! Who wouldn't be- I'm kinda attached to her myself ;)



went for a walk along the Puget Sound



a storm moved in and got us wet




Oh my goodness, going to Grandpa and Grandma's house is like a 5 star resort hotel. They cook gourmet meals for us, babysit while we go out, entertain the kids with board games all day, and actually have enough beds for all of us.





We hate to leave. As we pulled away Makaylee said "Mommy, I wish Grandma lived in Oregon."






See you in October for your Harvest Carnival, Dad!







Back in Oregon for the first day of school. Makaylee is home from morning kindergarten already and had a blast! She can't wait to go back tomorrow. Marquez seems to really be enjoying homeschool and Nyah is upset that I'm not holding her all day...








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! :)
    I was wondering if you could email me off list, we are in the beginning stages of selecting an agency and would love some feed back on yours. Thank you! Block amy at hotmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete