My mom came down from Tacoma to watch the kids for two days after my surgery. I only wish I could be half the wife and mother that she is. She is the most selfless and giving person I know. The kids love hanging out with her and cooking. They were in the kitchen the entire first day it seemed making granola, homemade pizza, carmel corn. She took them to the library, park, visiting great grandmas, ice cream. Yeah, pretty much spoiled them and they feel so loved when they are around her. She actually has a calming effect on them even though they are eating so much more sugar than normal. I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Best Mom in the World
My mom came down from Tacoma to watch the kids for two days after my surgery. I only wish I could be half the wife and mother that she is. She is the most selfless and giving person I know. The kids love hanging out with her and cooking. They were in the kitchen the entire first day it seemed making granola, homemade pizza, carmel corn. She took them to the library, park, visiting great grandmas, ice cream. Yeah, pretty much spoiled them and they feel so loved when they are around her. She actually has a calming effect on them even though they are eating so much more sugar than normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

she is a wonderful mom; I agree!! sounds like they had a blast!
ReplyDelete