Little man is adjusting beautifully beautifully besides the potty training. Aren't three year olds supposed to be potty trained already? He is starting to go on the toilet (only pee) now thanks to gummy worms. Nyah saw him get the candy so she hopped right up there the other day and went as well. This is awesome. Before her little buddy came she didn't have any interest in that sort of thing. Last night Orin heard him scream in the middle of the night and ran into his room. He had fallen out of his bed. This morning he has a black eye from it. I installed a guardrail on the bed needless to say. You learn as you go I guess... like the first night when I put him to bed with a Pull Up on because I thought he was too old for diapers. Yeah...those don't hold much I learned.
Everyone loves him!
An old man asked us if they were twins when we were at Costco the other day and he wasn't joking. Seriously? How would that even be possible? I never expected to hear that one.
Nyah climbed out of her timeout playpen for the first time this morning. She just likes sitting on the top but won't go over. So I packed it up and its new home is the attic. Now we have a timeout corner. I didn't think she would actually sit in the corner (the kids never do on Supernanny) but she did!
what a cute family! hope the potty training goes well and he catches on quick. 3, for a boy, is really not that uncommon; I have heard a lot of boys don't start until about then.
ReplyDeleteand too funny that someone thought nyah was his twin! wow... I have had comments like that. someone thought emily and I look alike. seriously?! what about us looks alike?! sometimes I think people just comment to be nice, but don't really think about what they are saying... :P
I think that is a compliment about the twins! How cute that he is that colour blind.
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo, for the potty training, boys train much later, and kids have a harder time with potty training when they are in transition. So, don't stress that too much. And, pull-ups don't hold too much, you are right. Anyhoo, bribery works wonders, and will really help. As for the falling out of bed, Christine is 4 and still falls out of bed. She like to sleep on the edge, and then falls off. I was the same way, as I like to sleep on the edge too.
You are doing an awesome job momma!!!