Monday, May 3, 2010

Eureka!

I finally found the disc from Orin's mom with all the pictures she had taken with her camera from Nyah's first moments in the US!





fresh off the airplane



meeting Papa


big brother



love at first sight




big hug




"You got her?"



meeting Nana



meeting Auntie Jenae




home at last



first ride in a carseat ever



"Hurry up, Mommy; bring her in!"




unpacking the coffee for everyone



"What's this?" (The man in Addis said it was a "lunch box" of sorts that the workers bring when going to the fields in the morning.) "Its your Ethiopian picnic basket!"



Does she like her bouncer?



not so sure



prefers being held by a doting big brother



Size 3-6 months clothes last year and now in 24 month clothes! How could that be?



such a little doll



Papas have that gentle, soothing way about them.



nighty-night sweet princess




1 comment:

  1. Those pics are so adorable, Jill! I hope the next time I get to Oregon I'll be able to meet them all!

    ReplyDelete