Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This week

Makaylee made an Easter Egg hunt for baby Nyah







Makaylee had to teach Nyah to put the eggs in her basket because at the real hunt she just wanted to leave her basket and carry one egg in each hand.





secret agent




Peek-a-boo!




she just learned how to give kisses






more kisses





insists she is a "big girl" and can sit next to "Bro"






hiding from Mommy





big mouths





Nyah's version of the Watoto song: "I am Not Forgotten"








saying "Jeff" and "Grandpa" as she sees them in the pictures




1 comment:

  1. Nyah is SUPER cute, I love that age! Christine is a hugger and kisser and has been since birth! Isn't that just the best? I LOVE that Makaylee is super sweet to her sister and is teaching her how to put the eggs in her basket!!! And, the boys are just awesome!! LOVE the big mouth pictures!! It may have been YEARS since we have been in the same room, but I still love you and your family and am so glad to have found you here. God is blessing me through your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete